Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Water Fast for Bubba

Wednesday, December 10th -Day 1

Hey everyone...as I begin to write this its around 8:30 pm...I started the fast around 9am I think (I will check exact time later), so, its been about 11 and a 1/2 hours...I have experienced some hunger..and in fact when I got home from work today, I absentmindedly reached into a half eaten salad from night before and put some lettuce in my mouth, but I immediately remembered and spit it out (before swallowing anything)

the fast will continue till Bubba is re signed to a contract he is happy with OR till I die from fasting...the bottom llne for me is that Bubba, Brent and all are part of the team..and I want them to stay on the team.


while I am primarily fasting for Bubba to be re-signed to a new contract (interesting how the words re sign and resign are the same)..other issues have come forward since my fast began

I will also continue to water fast until Lisa G agrees to undergo some sort of counseling to curb her alleged sexual harassing of Artie (now whether she is actually doing that or not has not been proven in a court of law...and she has not been convicted of anything YET)...However,according to Artie and several witnesses she is definitely making Artie uncomfortable with her constant come ons to him and sexual innuendo...I truly think a lot of the crap Artie has been going thru recently..being late, absenteeism, drug use, obesity..stems from Lisa creating and unsafe, hostile work environment for Artie...I think the weight gain has been his way of trying to shield himself from her


other isssues I am considering adding to my water fast include:

Fran Drescher named the new New York Senator'

Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks gives Eric the actor oral - to make up for the disparaging remarks she made that have ruined his life

Jon Hein agrees to masterbate at least once

unity of the Moslems and Hindus in India

I am invited to have dinner at Sandra Bernhard's...if they can have Ralph over they can have me over....

all cruelty against animals and minorities is stopped

by the way...I did not stuff myself with water or food prior to the initial weigh in (as I have done when we did past weight loss contests)so the initial weight loss may not be as much as some are expecting..I expect tomorrow I will be down about 6 to 9 pounds..depending on what time of day I weigh in/how much water I have drunk by then

while I have had bouts of hunger and when walking by food places I am so drawn to go in..overall I am doing well..my resolve to continue water fasting is definitely strengthened by my cause - Bubba being re-signed and Lisa G to stop sexually harassing Artie..also I am already starting to feel morally and character wise - superior to "food eaters".. I have this feeling of how weak people are that have to eat food.

That's all for now...hope all is well..Merry Christmas..I will report back soon

Benjy