Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday, but I am not gay

last year, Sheila convinced me to do it, she said my eyebrows looked messy, and when I did it, she said it looked so good that it "..opened my eyes up.."....its been like a year and a half, so figured I would do it again..when you are fat, its very tempting to do simple little things that supposedly make you look better..thats why big giant FAT girls always have great fingernails.

(as for the gay comment, I want to make it clear, I am not anti gay people , I just dont want to be labeled something I am not, the same way if, lets say for example a friend asked me to help them carry a ham down the street (which would gross me out, but I would help a friend), I would want to make it clear to people I am not a pork eater.