Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stalker or Tweeter?



on the face of it these charges against Justin Massler (aka "Cloud Stormchaser" not so bad for a stupid made up name - would be a good cheesy weatherman name "Cloud Stormchaser here with you with your weekend weather forecast" ) for allegedly stalking Ivanka Trump seem to be complete bs...(I have only been able to see some of his tweets and his blog so perhaps there is something I havent read yet - but I'm guessing there wont be anything truly criminal. The worst I have seen so far is a tweet that appears to ne threatening to harm her jewelry's brand reputation)...being that he is mentally ill though (according to his mom) they probably wont fight the charge..and will end up making some sort of plea/agreement with the state..but if you look at his writing it is intelligent and expresses a common longing to be rescued..I love how the gossip rags are making it that he is so bizarre..Gawker's headline is "Diary of a Madman" (do they mean that tongue in cheek or are they serious?)...read his stuff, not so bizarre (and yes I know he has scary eyes - do did Jesus)


here is some stuff from his blog below


",,,Blog Archive
▼ 2010 (2)
▼ February (2)
Ivanka Trump's Office View
Ivanka Trump: Can She Even Be Real?
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Ivanka Trump's Office View


Today on Ivanka Trump’s Twitter she posted a picture of the view outside her office. I almost couldn’t believe it when I saw it because it turns out her view is of the top of the Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church.
I used to be homeless in New York City awhile back and sometimes I slept on the steps of that church. I remember I would always sit on the church steps praying that Ivanka would come by and save me from the pain, but sadly she never did.
I would close my eyes and futilely try to use some kind of telepathic power to contact her. Or pray that by chance she would walk out of Trump Tower and head right towards me and we would hit it off and become the best of friends.
But alas this never happened.
It was like Hell being trapped there homeless, a Hell that I couldn’t escape from. Looking at this picture it really brings back memories of a time of great suffering.

I remember looking up at Trump Tower wondering which one was her office, wondering if I could even see it from my vantage point. I guess I would have been able to after all if I had known where to look.
I wonder if when Ivanka looks down on the street she knows that there are homeless people down there praying for her to save them. I know I wasn’t the only one who thought this way, that’s for sure.

Would Ivanka even care or would she just laugh at the idea?

Sometimes on The Apprentice she comes across as a pretty callous person without a lot of empathy. I remember once in an interview she said she gained great amusement from seeing former friends stab each other in the back and another time she said she did not feel a lot of sympathy for the complaints of the contestants. So she might not even care at all or even find the whole thing amusing.

After all, there are people who feel bad for homeless people and there are people who try to help them, but then there are also people who look upon them with disgust thinking they are just worthless bums, and there are even people who ridicule and attack them. I have heard many tales of gangs of cruel teenagers who beat up defenseless old homeless guys just for their own sadistic amusement.

I wonder which of these types Ivanka is.

Anyways, even if Ivanka never did show up to answer my prayers, I could at least dream and for a brief moment those dreams took me away from the harsh reality I faced. Here is a comic I drew of those times:

....." <- end Justin's writing his comic and tweets are above you can click on them to make larger